Buying a gun at Gun Pro couldn't be easier! Follow the steps below to make your transaction. If you have any questions or need help with your checkout, please give us a call or use our online chat and we are more than happy to assist!

Here is how to buy a gun online:

  1. Find the gun you want to buy and place it in your cart.
  2. Go to checkout, then put in the dealer you want us to ship to or simply use our "Find an FFL" to locate a dealer near you.
  3. Complete payment and wait for your gun to arrive. We will contact the dealer on your behalf to get a copy of their FFL so we can get your firearm shipped to you as quickly as we can. 

That's all it takes to buy a gun on Gun Pro!  Buying a gun from us couldn't be easier!

  • If choosing an FFL dealer not already on file, please type the dealers name in the "Ship To" section of your order.
  • Please include your ORDER NUMBER on any correspondence you or your FFL may send us.

It is best to locate a FFL dealer to transfer your gun before you place your order as transfer fees can vary between dealer. However, you can place your order first and then provide us with your FFL dealer info before we ship. We will hold your order for about 7 business days to give you time to locate a dealer and arrange a transfer.


Buying & Registering A suppressor/silencer

This page will guide you through the process for legally buying a Suppressor / Silencer

Buying a suppressor is much easier than you may think. Just follow the steps below or give us a call and we will be happy to walk you through the entire process.

What paperwork will I need to legally register a suppressor?

There are two main methods for registering your suppressor:

  1. Registration using a “Trust” (easiest method)*
  2. Registration in your name

*Please see new rulling on 41F

Option 1 Registration using a “Trust”

  1. Set up your trust
  2. Purchase your suppressor online at gunprodeals.com
  3. Fill out your Form 4 and Mail in your $200 payment to ATF
  4. Sit back and relax because you are done!

It will cost approximately $100 more to buy using the trust method, but it will save a ton of time and provide a great deal more flexibility than an individually registered suppressor. There are many advantages to using a trust for registering a suppressor.  Some of these advantages include:

  1. more than one person (family or friends) can legally use the suppressor if they are listed on the trust
  2. one trust can be used for multiple suppressors
  3. trusts can be modified to add or remove people without approval from the ATF
  4. most importantly you DO NOT have to get fingerprint cards or your county's Chief Law Enforcement Officer to sign off on the purchase.  These benefits will save a lot of time and hassle down the road.

Rule 41F Is In Place, please be sure to read verbage below:

What Do NFA Trust or Legal Entity Applicants Affected by the Change Need to Know with 41F?

If you are:

  • applying as a trust or legal entity to make and register an NFA firearm on a Form 1, or
  • receiving an NFA firearm in the name of a trust or other legal entity as the transferee on a Form 4, orForm 5,

the following information is applicable to your applications:

  • all responsible persons named in the trust or legal entity are required to undergo a background check.
  • all responsible persons must complete the Form 5320.23 with photo attached and provide two FD-258 fingerprint cards in order to initiate the required background check.  Fingerprint cards may be ordered from the ATF Distribution Center through the online Distribution Center Order Form, or by calling (703) 870-7525 or (703) 870-7528.
  • Chief Law Enforcement Officer (CLEO) certification has been replaced with CLEO notification.  The applicant on the Form 1 and the transferee on the Forms 4 and 5 shall forward a completed copy of the application to the chief law enforcement officer of the locality in which the applicant or transferee is located.  In addition, all responsible persons must also submit a completed copy of Form 5320.23, to the chief law enforcement officer of the locality in which the responsible person resides.
  • after July 12, 2016, all applications to make or transfer NFA firearms must be submitted on the newForm 1Form 4 or Form 5 and a Form 5320.23 must be completed by each responsible person of a trust or legal entity.
  • after July 12, 2016, CLEO certification is no longer required but applicants must send a copy of the application to make or transfer NFA firearms to their chief law enforcement officer notifying them of the application.
  • all applications post marked prior to the effective date of July 13, 2016 will be processed according to the current regulations. 
  • all applications post marked on or after the effective date of July 13, 2016 will be processed according to the new regulations set forth by 41F.

There are many places you can go online or locally to download a Trust to be used for registering your suppressor. Here are a few examples which range in price from $99 - $129:

Option 2 Registration to an individual

  1. Purchase your suppressor online at www.gunprodeals.com
  2. Fill out Form 4 and $200 payment for ATF
  3. Obtain 2 Passport Photos
  4. Obtain Chief Law Enforcement Officer Sign Off
    (Must be in the county you are a resident in)
  5. Two copies of fingerprint cards (FBI form FD-258)
  6. Complete Certificate of Compliance – ATF Form 5330.20

This is a less expensive method for registering your suppressor since you will not have to pay the $100 for a trust to be set up. However, you will be the sole owner of the suppressor and will have to be present any time the suppressor is being used (this includes your spouse and kids). In addition you will have to complete several additional steps (Steps 3 – 6 above) that you do not have to complete if you opt to register your suppressor using a trust.


Am I eligible to own a suppressor?

If you are 21 years old or older AND able to legally possess a firearm then you should be eligible to purchase a suppressor. This also assumes you have verified it is legal to own in your State and County.

Is it legal to own a suppressor in my State?

Suppressor ownership and hunting with a suppressor is legal in most States. Please reference the map, provided by the American Suppressor Association, below to see if suppressors are legal in your State. This map is for reference and you should be sure to check your State and County laws before making any suppressor purchase.


* Minnesota hunting law to take effect August 1, 2015.* Maine Hunting and Shall Sign laws to take effect mid October.


How long is the wait?

Wait times will vary throughout the year but can be anywhere from 3-6 months. Once you submit your paperwork you will be able to contact the ATF to inquire about the status of your paperwork. Just keep in mind this is a government process that is out of all of our control and you will need to be patient. As they have told us in the past, “It will be ready when it is ready”.

7 Step Process To Order A Suppressor From Gun Pro:

  1. Use the Gun Pro FFL Locator for Class III dealers to find a dealer in your area. If you can't find a Class III dealer contact us and we will assist you in locating one.
  2. Make sure the dealer will take “Title II” or suppressor transfers and inquire about their transfer fee. (Fees average $75-$100)
  3. Purchase your suppressor on WWW.GunProDeals.Com and choose that dealer from the drop down menu at checkout
  4. If the dealer you want is not currently in our database please have your dealer email us a copy of their FFL and SOT to Julie@GunProDeals.Com We will update your order and let you know once we have the information.
  5. Once our transfer forms are in place with your dealer, usually 2 weeks, we will email you the Form 4 information you will need to complete. You can complete this information and submit it right away. Please check with your local transfer dealer for their policy and procedures.
  6. We will transfer the suppressor to your local dealer and they will contact you once your Form 4 has been approved.
  7. At any time in the process if you are not sure about a step, or are needing help please contact us at 260-240-4647
  8. We are unable to process cancellations, returns or refunds for silencers or any NFA items once the order is placed.  

An FFL is a Federal Firearms License. This United States license enables an individual or company to engage in the business pertaining to the manufacture or importation of firearms and ammunition, or the interstate and intrastate sale of firearms.

background-color: #6dfe00; color: #000;